Tuesday, October 6, 2009

OCTOBER!!!!!!

Photo taken at Boyds pumpkin patch of exit 11!
Man, let me tell you what...I LOVE the month of October. It is my favorite indeed! The weather is perfect and it just seems like people are giving off better vibes this time of year. Tho it is my favorite, it's almost the most hectic month for me....photo shoots,haunted houses, fall fests everywhere, pumping hunting, costume debating (of course you gotta through in the regular jobs in the week haha) ... SOOO MUCH TO DO!!!....AND I LOVE IT!!!!

So, let me just fill you in on all the things I'm partaking in this year!!!!

On the 10th, I am setting up a booth at the Trinity Episcopal Church Craft Fair in Downtown Clarksville from 10-4. I will have a table with my photography for sale and also I will be setting up a photo booth with fall festive backdrop. There will also be a lot of other neat things going on so come on down and have some fun! Please click the link below for more information!
http://www.trinityparish.com/

On the 11th, I have a photo shoot lined up for Brenda :)

On the 16th, it's the opening night for the BIKERS WHO SCARE HAUNTED HOUSE!!!! Last year my friend Mary and I volunteered to scare people and we had so much fun, there is no doubt in my mind that we were going to do it again this year! The dates are the 16th,17th,23rd,24th,30th,31st. With my hectic schedule, I will prob only be able to work it the 16th, 23rd, & 24th. The location is same as last year, in the old carmike 8 cinema on Madison St. in Clarksville TN. And also the money raised goes to a great cause so come on down, help charity, and have a great scare!

On the 17th, my grandparents are having the ever popular fish fry. MMmmMMm...yummy!

On the 23rd & 24th, my work Artifacts is having an amazing craft fair!!! The post below has all the info!!!!!

On the 30th, hallows eve, my favorite show ever Ghost Adventures on the travel channel is hosting their 8 hr. live event so I'll be watching that frame by frame!

And of course, the 31st, Halloween...my favorite holiday. I don't really plan anything for the day, just see where the moon leads me. I know my boyfriend will be playing at the pumpkin patch during the day, then downtown is hosting a trick or treat deal for a while, then when night comes, who knows where I'll be!!!!!

So as you can see, I am VERY busy in this month...I don't think I even posted everything :)
Oh yeah, I do dress up every year, and plan to do so for the rest of my life. You are NEVER too old for Halloween!!!!!
This photo is from the haunted house last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment